We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project
that matches the brand's vision and is suitable for broadcasting. The project may include camera
footage, dialogue, Subtitles, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
Ultimately, as a Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
Any Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent Qualification
0 to 1 year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Through knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Work both on and off- site
- Regularly collaborate and prepare storyboard creation based on the client's needs to ensure the brand awareness.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy.
- Good Time- Management, Interpersonal and communication Skills.
- Expert in VFX editing and Time remapping
Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe after effects
Opening Available : 2