We are looking for a Social Media Analyst to monitor our social media initiatives and implement successful marketing practices. For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
Any Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent Qualification
0 to 1 year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze user engagement ( eg. click-through and bounce rates )
- Report on web traffic from all social media channels.
- Build and support SEO Strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers queries and comments
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts )
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company.
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer case studies, customer videos briefs, posts from analysts, blog posts and customers )
- Research and administer social media marketing tools on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in support of client social media strategies.
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Communication with the team and management on core developments, schedule timelines and coordinate to get required results.
Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google analytics.
- Experience with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Familiarity with online content ( experience with Wordpress and content management systems is preferred )
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Bsc in Marketing, communications or relevant field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus.
Opening Available : 7