We are searching for a highly-creative person to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Marketing analysts also analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure the ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement.
- Track email campaign metrics ( delivery, open, click-through rates )
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling, etc )
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application.
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- A master’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in BTech/ BCA/ BSc in marketing or relevant field.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- A minimum of 3 months to 6 months of internship experience in a marketing field is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
Opening Available : 4