HR analysts are responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organization’s policies and objectives. Analyzing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements are all part of the role. The job involves creating and delivering presentations and training across the business when required. Having strong communication skills is key as you will build relationships with employees at all levels and liaise with partners or clients in some instances.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates.
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs.
- Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans.
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets.
- Analyze employee’s answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys).
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews.
- Identify the top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures.
- Screening resumes and arrange interviews for candidates.
- Processes the company's payroll every pay period.
- Maintains payroll processing systems and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Computes employee take-home pay based on-time records, benefits, and taxes.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles.
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in training and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation, and benefits.
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A master’s degree in a human resource or a relevant field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in BTech is required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3 months to 6 months of internship experience in an HR field is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel Analytical abilities
- Analytical abilities
Opening Available : 3