Looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
0 to 1 year work experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proof reading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills
Opening Available : 5