A business development executive helping the organization in business growth that is to assist the company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele. They must often travel to conferences, business meetings, and industry events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching services and/ or products
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online ( especially on social media )to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call. Connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Bachelor/ Master of Computer Science or Business Information Management is required.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Opening Available : 2